With the success of digital viewing experience demands for Movies, Episodes, News, Sports and what not, there are hundreds of applications that has come out to in the live video streaming niche.
From Moviebox, Popcorn Time, CinemaBox to maintstream players like Netflix and Hotstar or even Prime, each app is trying to add maximum content to their repository, just to satiate the needs of their audience in a very specific manner. But in this heap of live video streaming application out there, Mobdro has set its name apart from crowd.
Unlike other live video streaming applications which streams the content based on demand, Mobdro continuously streams all the live videos, movies, episodes, news or even sports happening across the globe, beautifully categorized in channels. That is, if you want to watch your favorite sports going live, turn on the live sports channel playing that sport and enjoy.
With demand based content, you are always cut down to the content you are aware of. However in the case of Mobdro’s concept of channels, you are more likely to pick something more interesting and new.
Now if you are intrigued enough to get Mobdro on your system, here is how you do it!
Mobdro is an Android application and is officially available for Android devices only, and that too for Android devices running Android 4.1 or up.
It is not a cross functional application, which can run on any system apart from Android.
But did we say that it is quite possible to have it up and running like charm on your Windows PC? Yes, it is very much possible to run Mobdro on Windows based PC.
How To Get Mobdro on PC?
To get Mobdro, which is an Android application to run on your Windows machine, you need to set few things up before actually getting Mobdro installed.
The foremost thing to do is to have Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your Windows Machine. Now if you don’t know what Emulator is, emulator is that bridge which connects your Windows machine and Android environment, so that Android Applications can run on Windows Machine.
Follow the procedure listed below for both the emulators to get Mobdro on your PC.
Running Mobdro using BlueStacks
- Firstly, download Bluestacks by clicking on download button listed below.
- Once downloaded, Install the Bluestacks on your Windows Machine by following the screen instructions (can be done quickly by agreeing to terms and conditions and clicking on Install button)
- Once Bluestacks is setup on your Windows PC, go ahead and download the Mobdro APK from the download button listed below
- Before you Install APK, you need to make certain changes in the settings of Android Environment to install third party applications.
- Go to Settings -> Security, and enable “Unknown Sources”. This will allow the third party application to get installed.
- Once done, go to APK downloaded and click on that to get Install screen. Click on “Install” to start the installation process of Mobdro.
- Once Installed, go to Bluestacks home screen and double click on Mobdro application to open it. Voila, enjoy the live streaming now!
Running Mobdro using Nox App Player
- Just like Bluestacks, you need to download and setup the Nox App Player on your Windows Machine. You can download the same by clicking on download button listed below.
- Install the Nox App Player and click on “Add an APK” which you can find on top right corner.
Please note that before clicking on “Add an APK”, make sure you have download the Mobdro APK.
- Click on “I know” for validating the Installation process
- Go ahead and choose APK (you can use ES File Manager to sort files). Once selected, it automatically will get installed.
- Post APK Installation, go to Nox’s Home Screen and double click on Mobdro Icon to start the application.
Now as using any one of the method listed above, you can get Mobdro running on your Windows PC … it is very necessary to understand the flow of the application itself for quick viewing experience of your favorite show.
Mobdro – The Application Itself
When you open the application, you can locate the segregation done based on categories, channels, Movies, etc. which makes it quite easy to get what you want to watch quickly.
If you go to menu option from top right corner, you will find features like ..
- Categories – Which lists all available categories which includes Channels, News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcasts, etc.
- Favorite – This feature can be used to watch the favorite channels or favorite marked streams anytime.
- Download – For this feature, you need to go for Premium Version. This feature will allow you to download your favorite live stream on your local machine and watch them later at your leisure. For getting the premium version, go to top left corner and click on Mobdro Logo to sign up for Premium.
- Live – Click on Live to get all the live streaming happening for that particular moment.
So, download the Mobdro Live Streaming application to watch the live streaming of your favorite content ranging from Movies to TV Shows to anything, always on the go!
Note:- If you are getting “Parse Error” will Installing or using Mobdro, please make sure that your Android version (either on Bluestacks or Nox App Player) is 4.1 or up.