Mobdro is an Android application which bring live streaming of Movies, Episodes, TV Shows, and even Sports happening across the globe, to your Android Device.
Now, if you landed on this content, we assume that you already are aware of what Mobdro is and all the related features it brings on table in Live Streaming Application niche, and are just looking for procedure to update your current Mobdro application.
Cutting it directly to the purpose of this content …
Getting Mobdro Updated
The developer community of Mobdro is pretty active and they keep pushing constant updates at least once or twice a month for bug fixing or bringing more features. It thus makes sense for every Mobdro users to update the application.
However, updating Mobdro is not that easy sometimes, as auto update fails for unknown reason. In addition to that, few updates don’t support auto updates and for same, you need to redo whole Installation process with new APK file.
We have listed (and will keep updating) the latest version of Mobdro. If you are not on current latest version, follow the procedure to update the app.
Current Mobdro Version
Android V4.1 or higher
Update Release Date
12th December 2018
Updating Mobdro on Android Devices
For updating Mobdro application on your Android Device, follow the steps listed below.
- Open Mobdro application and tap on three vertical lines located at the top left corner
- Go to About, and tap on Updates to check for available update
You can tap to “What’s New” to check what new features or bug fixing is done for the installed or any previous versions.
In case you are not getting the latest update, instead of tapping on “Updates”. The only option left for you is to redo the installation process with freshly downloaded latest apk.
- Uninstall the current application from your Android device
- Download the latest APK from download button below
- Again make changes in setting (if not already done). Go to Settings -> Security, and enable “Unknown Sources” option to allow the installation of third party apps
- Go to downloaded APK and tap on it to get Installation screen. Hit “Install” to install the same.
Make sure you go again to Mobdro’s About and check if latest version is showing up (it will eventually)
Updating Mobdro on Kodi
Updating Mobdro is pretty simple on Kodi as compared to Android devices or even FireStick.
- Open Kodi and go to “Add-ons”, located in the menu section
- Once you click on Add-ons, you will see clockwise rotation (Refresh icon) located at the top middle. Tap on it !
- This option will list all the apps which required the update. Mobdro is not running on latest update, it will definitely show up here.
- Click on Mobdro and thene Update located at bottom of the page
- You will be asked for version confirmation. Simple select the version to get an update
- Once updated, you will be notified by on-screen notification
Updating Mobdro on Amazon FireStick
Getting update of Mobdro on FireStick is a bit tricky process. This is not straight-forward process, as you need to uninstall the application and then install it again on your FireStick.
- Open FireStick and click on three vertical lines button on your Alexa Remote.
- This will open up setting option, wherein you need to locate the Uninstall option.
- From Uninstall, select Mobdro and uninstall the same.
- Post Uninstalling Mobdro, download the latest APK from download button below
- Follow the same procedure (if not already done), of going to settings by navigating to Device -> Developer Option, and enabling Apps from Unknown Sources by clicking on Turn On.
- Also, download the ES File Manager to locate and Run APK file downloaded in 4th step.
- Open ES file manager and locate the APK downloaded and Install the same.
On Amazon FireStick, the APK can also be downloaded using ES File Manager “Favorite” Add Path option.
So, if you are not on latest version of Mobdro, go ahead and get the latest version for more features and smooth live streaming experience.